Even though you crashed into someone’s car accidentally, you will be given a ticket for the traffic violation. As usual to pay the fine you must visit the court, but you can save yourself from this hassle easily by just paying the fine online through the portal of NJMCDirect.
NJMCDirect.com is an online Ticket Payment Portal which will provide you NJ Ticket Prefix Code and by using that code, you will be able to be free yourself from any NJ Ticket fines. This is a great news, isn’t it?
NJMCDirect: Pay Traffic Ticket Bills Online
NJMCDirect.com Online Portal
NJMC Direct is an online portal, by using this portal you can pay the fines in much more convenient way. Just visit their official website here. The portal will provide you a Prefix Code, by using the code you can pay your ticket fines. This is an easy and a much convenient way to pay the fines since you can easily avoid the hassle to visit the court.
This will save your time as you will need only a few minutes to pay the ticket fines online through the portal. This portal can be accessed easily from anywhere all you need is just an internet connectivity. By using the portal, you can make the online payment and it is very comfortable and easy compared with the manual payment. And, the transactions are also much quicker and secure.
It will save you from the hassle of searching the New Jersey Meadowlands Commission location and hours since NJMCDirect is the best option available. I think it is a benefit for all people who hate standing in long queues whole day long. Below, we have provided much more information regarding www.NJMCDirect.com portal. Just go through the below section.
Things you need to Know about NJMC Direct
If you want to use the NJ Ticket Prefix Code to pay the fine through the portal you will require few things. You need to make sure that these things are ready for using the NJ Ticket Prefix Code from Ticket Service. Below, are the things that you will need to pay the NJMC Direct ticket at New Jersey Meadowlands Commission Direct.
- Traffic Ticket – It is important to have the parking or traffic ticket with you because it is required as a proof. The ticket must be legal. Whenever you attempt any traffic violation, the officers will give you a ticket. The ticket will have the Court ID and Ticket Number on it. And, the type of traffic violation what you have done will also be mentioned on the ticket as well. Without this ticket, you would not be able to complete the payment process.
- License Plate Number – You will also require the License Plate Number of your vehicle, which can be easily found on your driving license. As we all know that the License Plate Number is available under the vehicle information.
- Credit Card – As you are paying the fines through the portal, as usual the payments are made online. And, for online payment, you will require your credit card or debit card. You can use either MasterCard or VISA Card for online payment.
- NJMCDirect Hours of Operation – The portal has specific hours of operation. However, NJMC Portal provides its services at times, the service is not available for 24 hours and as a result, you cannot access the portal at any time. NJMC Direct Hours of Operation –
- From Monday to Thursday, 7.30 AM to 11.45 PM.
- On Friday, you can use the services from 7.30 AM to 10.45 PM.
- On Saturday, the payment process starts at 7.30 AM to 3.45 PM.
- On Sunday, you can complete the payment from 1 PM to 11.45 PM.
- A Mobile Device or PC or Laptop or any smart device with the Internet access.
Make sure that you don’t forget to take a note of the time schedule of traffic ticket payments. And, also ensure that you are paying your fines before the due date to avoid the extra fine.
How to access the NJMCdirect.com portal?
Once you have prepared all the required things, you can access the official traffic ticket payment portal ie., njmcdirect . The NJMC Direct Payment process is simple. Below, we have provided you all the steps to access the Payment Portal.
- Open your browser
- Visit the official website of www.NJMCDirect.com
- There you will find an option ‘Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘Time Payment Order’
- Click on that to start the payment process
- There you will provide the Court ID, Ticket Prefix, Ticket Number and License Plate Number in the required fields
- Then, click on continue button
- After that, you will see two options
- View NJMC Direct Ticket
- Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment
- You will have to choose either one of the option based on your need
- The first option will only show the ticket and the second option will start the payment process
- You need to pay the ticket fine by using the Credit card or Debit Card (VISA or MasterCard)
You can also check the transaction details at NJMCDirect.com website. This portal will have all the information related to your transaction for the period of 90 days. If you cannot find any information or if you face any issues regarding payment, you must immediately contact the NJMC Direct Customer Service Team.
NJMC Direct Customer Service Team
You can contact their customer service team by using the information provided below
- Phone Number – 973 284 4945
- Fax – 973 284 4914
- Office Address – NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street
- NJMC Office Hours – Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 4 PM
Portal Benefits of NJMCdirect Online Portal
The portal provides many benefits.
- It’s fast – The online payment portal offers a faster way of transaction. You will need only a few minutes of your time for processing the payment. It is a much faster way compared with the manual payment.
- It’s secure – The portal is totally secure. It keeps all the information confidential i.e. about the payment and traffic violation of the users along with their personal information. New Jersey Court provides a high quality of security. Nobody can access your information except the New Jersey Court Employees.
- It’s Convenient – It provides the convenience to the users by their effective payment method. And, you don’t need to visit the NJM court. You only need to pay an extra $1 to $4 for all the transactions, which is very cheap and affordable compared to the hassle it saves you from.
This is a great method for paying for your traffic ticket in a much more convenient way. You can always access the njmcdirect portal from the comfort of your house or office and easily you can avoid driving all the way to the county’s court office.
You will have to get a Newark municipal court which offers services on online bills and payments and via NJMC Direct; you can complete the process at once. You also have the chance to view sample tickets and make the payment easily through the internet.